Our Corporate Responsibility
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
HomeServices Relocation together with the HomeServices of America family of brokerage, mortgage, settlement and insurance businesses are dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience to our employees, colleagues and business partners. This commitment drives our passion for creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity, equity and inclusion.
"Home is a place that we associate with acceptance, family, love, safety, and belonging. HomeServices exemplifies this and is a company that values its people, promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion, and cherishes homeownership and fair housing for all."
Our Pillars of Diversity
- Increase sustainable homeownership for minorities and underserved communities
- Expand management and leadership opportunities to underrepresented groups - women, black, Asian American, Latino, Multiracial, LBGTQ+, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans.
- Increase opportunity for minority and women-owned franchise ownership.
- Improve representation of underrepresented groups - women, black, Asian American, Latino, Multiracial, LBGTQ+, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans - in our workforce.
- Commitment to supplier diversity who share our ethics, values and mission.
- Partner with organizations focused on growing opportunities in homeownership and dedicated to increasing homeownership to underserved markets and communities.
Learn more about HomeServices commitment to unifying our collective skills, talent and perspectives to develop a culture where everyone feels welcomed, accepted, respected and valued.
The Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization and public charity, is supported through funds donated by the employees and sales associates of the HomeServices of America family of companies and other individual donors. By establishing this foundation, we are creating a source of perpetual funding to address equity issues for communities of color as they create generational wealth through homeownership.
"HomeServices Foundation for Housing Equity is a public charity created to support the important change we want to see in the world."
Dana Strandmo, chair, HomeServices Foundation for Housing Equity
Learn more about how you can help to realize full participation in the American dream for African Americans and communities of color